Price per sample: $1,450 (Min order: 30 slides)
Sample types: Serum/Plasma Volume required: 10 μL
All proteins on the IMMUNOME™ v4 Discovery Array are correctly folded and functional as they are expressed as fusion proteins with biotin carboxyl carrier protein (BCCP) which acts as a folding marker and solubility enhancer. The IMMUNOME™ v4 Discovery Array contains full-length human proteins from biologically significant protein families including kinases, signalling molecules, cytokines, interleukins, chemokines and cancer antigens. The arrays are coated with a proprietary surface which preserves protein folding and inhibits binding of non-specific proteins.
1. Discovery of autoantibody biomarkers for diagnostics
2. Cancer Neoantigen Identification
3. Discovery of autoantibody biomarkers of risk of adverse drug reactions
4. Discovery of autoantibody-based therapeutic and prophylactic biologics
5. Selectivity screens for new chemical entities and new biologics
6. Functional assays for any protein and any interacting biomolecule
For more information, please see our partner’s website, here.
Besides serum/plasma, other body fluids can also be assayed. Besides IgG/IgM, other isotypes can also be interrogated.
A full list of the array’s targets can be found here.