Price per sample: Please see contact for details.
Sample types: Serum/Plasma
The i-Ome® Protein Array is a protein array, with >1800 targets, which utilizes the patented Sengenics KREX™ functional proteomics technology. KREX™ technology ensures that only correctly folded proteins are immobilized onto the surface and the aqueous environment of the hydrogel helps the proteins to maintain their native conformation.
All proteins on the i-Ome® Protein Array are correctly folded and functional as they are expressed as fusion proteins with biotin carboxyl carrier protein (BCCP) which acts as a folding marker and solubility enhancer. The arrayed proteins represent major protein classes such as protein kinases and transcription factors, signaling molecules as well as proteins acting at the extracellular environment, such as cytokines. The captured autoantibodies are detected using anti-human IgG and IgA coupled to Cy-3 and Cy-5 fluorophore respectively.
1. Discovery of autoantibody biomarkers for diagnostics
2. Cancer Neoantigen Identification
3. Discovery of autoantibody biomarkers of risk of adverse drug reactions
4. Discovery of autoantibody-based therapeutic and prophylactic biologics
5. Selectivity screens for new chemical entities and new biologics
6. Functional assays for any protein and any interacting biomolecule
For more information, please see our partner’s website, here.
Besides serum/plasma, other body fluids can also be assayed. Besides IgG/IgM, other isotypes can also be interrogated.
A full list of the array’s targets can be found here.