Olink® Target 96
Olink® Target 96 for targeted protein biomarker discovery enable faster, better-informed decisions in human protein biomarker research by providing high-multiplex immunoassays that do not compromise on either data quality or performance.Each of the well-established 96-plex panels provides assays for 92 different proteins that are focused on a specific disease area, using only 1μl of the sample
Olink® Target 48 Cytokine Panels
Olink® Target 48 Cytokine is the ultimate solution for cytokine studies and inflammation-related diseases. The thorough selection of biomarkers ensures that the most important proteins covering key pathways related to cytokine signaling and inflammatory processes are well covered.
Key features & benefits
- Allows for simultaneous analysis of 45 protein biomarkers
- Uses only 1 µL of biological sample
- Results reported in standard concentration units (pg/mL) or NPX units
- Exceptional performance and data quality correlating to Olink Target 96 assays
Proximity Extension Assay (PEA) uses matched pairs of antibodies (Abs) attached to unique DNA oligonucleotides. When the correct pair simultaneously binds to a target protein, their DNA oligonucleotides hybridize and serve as a unique template for DNA polymerase-dependent extension. This provides a double-stranded DNA molecule for each detected protein, providing a unique barcode for high-sensitivity, high-specificity readout. Using PEA, these panels can provide accurate quantification below pg/mL levels even in minute samples. PEA is compatible with a wide range of sample types.
Special Introductory Academic price: $9500/Target 96 panel, $4900/Target 48 panel
(88 samples will be interrogated for 92 protein targets for each Target 96 panel; 40 samples will be interrogated for 45 protein targets for each Target 48 panel)
1. There is a 10% discount if you plan to run 10 panels or more.
2. Industry prices are slightly higher; please contact for details.
3. If you plan to run fewer than 88 samples for Target96 or 40 samples for Target48, please contact for details.
Note on Sample Preparation: Please note that the advertised price applies if the samples are provided to us in 96-well plates. Otherwise, there will be a $500/plat additional charge for sample transfer to 96-well plates.