We work with Agilent to offer a wide spectrum of gene expression microarrays that allow researchers to perform comprehensive transcriptomic analysis, so that all mRNAs in a given sample (from any cell/tissue, and any species) can be accurately quantified. Other arrays allow for the comprehensive screening of micro-RNAs or other non-coding RNAs.
- The complete gene list includes the most up-to-date content, sourced from RefSeq, Ensembl, UniGene, GenBank, and LNCipedia databases.
- Available for human, mouse, rat, and 26 other species/model organisms.
- Offers a dynamic range of 5 logs, ensuring detection of high and low gene expressors.
- Fully customizable to suit any workflow.
- For details, please see our partner’s website, here.
These arrays can be run using a one color format (i.e., only one sample is hybridized to the gene microarray), or two color format, if you have a suitable control for immediate comparison (i.e., 2 samples are simultaneously hybridized to the same gene microarray, including an experimental or disease sample, and a control sample).